Saturday 31 December 2016

#35. New Year... New Determination



Long time no post, skip the usual I was busy routine, the world knows that it's just me being a hopeless slacker. So the year 2016 is only a couple of hours left to go, at least in the part of the Earth where I live, and after that slim amount of time we all will be celebrating a whole new year of 2017. Yay, woo-hoo.

So I've been asking myself some not-so-philosophical questions these days: What the hell am I? What the hell could I do? No, seriously, this have been bugging me for the past few weeks like nothing ever in my comparatibly short life. I mean, I've got only a few years before I introduce myself as thirty-something; I'm now this close to graduation; all I have is three languages and no technical or even practical skills at all, not to mention zero social skills; and seriously, where do people these days even get a job? Know thyself, a good man once said, but hey, I've got no clue whatsoever on who or even what the hell am I. Apart from the fact that I am a total weirdo, that is.

What I want to say is, that I want to find out what I'm made of - I still believe that there are more than just chemical and biological stuffs in me, other than 70 percents of water, a dash of protein and vitamin, and so forth. I want to find out who I am, what I am, and therefore, what I am really supposed to do. If that means I should quit all delusions I had for the last few years, so be it. It's already 2017 - there are still plenty of room for me to change. It may be already too late for me, but you know the saying goes, better late than never.

So yeah. See you next year, I'll be there few hours early. (Unless you live somewhere east from where I am, herp derp.) End transmission.


No comments:

Post a Comment