Saturday 7 February 2015

#28. Another Miss... Another Hope



Okay, last time I made a careful suggestion on Persona 5, I wasn't even half sure of myself. And, as we all know, Atlus just knows how to make it cool. Dang, that was awesome. Persona series was not well known for its action sequence, and the newest series just breaks that in the coolest way possible. Further news revealed that Social Link is deleted in 5, but even that makes sense in picaresque mood of the game, and the protagonist (more commonly called 'Chair-kun', for some reason) using gun and transforming himself into his persona reminds me of the older SMT games.

Only... There's one thing missing in the game. My assumption. Yup.

But that means... Hey, I can own that one, right? I can make useful of Hercules-protagonist ideas, right?

So it settles then... I'll be working on this idea for next few weeks, if my patience serves me right. I'm so looking for this new Persona series! End transmission.



No comments:

Post a Comment