Wednesday 21 September 2016

#33. Long Time No Post... With Yet Another Draft



What the title says. It's been like, what, eight months since the last post, and unfortunately, I am far from becoming a more competent being I was hoping myself to be. I was rather busy with wasting my life on the internet, playing videogames and having a strong delusion of becoming a videogame developer one day and whatnot. Oh, and my final went haywire. Just like my life.

Angsting never helps. I know that. I just don't know any other ways to keep me running.


Fortunately, I am still thinking of a few ways of making an interesting videogames. You know, there was this draft I worked on back in my service (I had some time in my hand at the moment, just don't ask) and I happened to re-read it a few weeks ago. It was not as quite as it looked back then, but I say hey, a silly draft is better than no draft at all.

So this one was Persona fangame idea, quite typical now that I look back, but I had to admit, this is perhaps one of the best I can afford for now. I would like to post this one in a meantime, but here is the summary: You play as an ordinary high school student who just moved to a small city of Amagi, Japan, where you find the "dark side of the city" and a bunch of other students fighting agaisnt mysterious hordes of shadows themed after Zodiacs. Your persona, as well as the others', are based on constellations, and you will start with Polaris. If you happen to be interested in this one, please let me know. It is always a good thing to know that I am not the only one.


Really need to do whatever that is at least practical, I guess. Perhaps I should doodle with Blender? Well, that's it for now. End transmission.


No comments:

Post a Comment