Wednesday 23 August 2017

#42. Life, The Universe, and Everything... In Wiki?



Fourty-second post, guyz. Fourty-seven posts of delusions and pen-scribblings that did nothing for my career or anything, but then, not everything in this world is supposed to be profitable twenty-four-seven, is it?

So I have been busy these days, which surprises myself as much as anyone that knows me in a way or two. For starters, I got a job, which means stable income, with less time. Well, mostly less time, because once you get the hang of how you can split time you have like double the time you are supposed to have. Once I get used to my new job I would definitely route some of my spare time to do something that finally makes myself useful.

I have been doodling stuffs in D&D Wiki these days, starting early this year. The handle name is pretty much the same, and I have been rather... zealous on some things. Tabletop roleplaying games are awesome, people. I am DMing a campaign myself, with my usual, ambitious delusions to back up.

So I was working on some original works as well as some "derivative" or downright fanworks as well. Who knows, maybe you can find some online. Which, by the way, will embarrass me like nothing else.

So yeah, just thought I have to at least update my status once in a while. Gotta roll, I have slept like four hours. End transmission.


No comments:

Post a Comment