Sunday 19 November 2017

Weirdo Whoever Plays D&D: Toxic Love


(For the reference, I suggest playing this lovely piece music, from a not-exactly-lovely piece of an animated film, by none other than Tim Curry himself.)

I actually asked my old DM if poison in D&D sucked back in past edition. His reply was no, in fact many poisons were deadly at least back in 3.5rd edition, what with Constitution damage and all. While I do think removing ability score reduction (and addition) was a good move, I felt sorry for poor poison damage, which is now too well nullified by oh-so-many creatures and even characters.

This one is my tribute to some of the least loved damage types, and probably mark my turn to more sadistic approach to my players. As the Ancestor has said in his epic voice, "great is the weapon that cuts on its own."

The WWPD&D document "Toxic Love" can be found here (Google Docs) or here (NaturalCrit Homebrewery).

The entire WWPD&D documents can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment