Tuesday 16 January 2018

Weirdo Whover Plays D&D: D&D Wiki Special


Some of the visitors to this squalid blog of mine (if there is any, that is) might recognize this weird handle name from a site known as D&D Wiki. Yes, I was a regular visitor to that site, I did some homebrew stuffs on that sites, and even more reworks and nitpicking. Sadly, the server status and my real life issues have barred me from visiting D&D Wiki these days, and besides, I found r/UnearthedArcana.

Still, I miss the good ol' days, and homebrew stuffs I made back in there. In memory of some of my first homebrews, this Weirdo Whoever Plays D&D article is dedicated to my old works at D&D Wiki.

The WWPD&D document "D&D Wiki Special" can be found here (Google Docs) or here (NaturalCrit Homebrewery).

The entire WWPD&D documents can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment