Sunday 24 November 2013

#11. I Don't Remeber My Birthday Was on November?



Persona 5. What. The. Hell. ATLUS. YoumagnificentbastardsIreadyourBOOK! After all that 3DS cute-sy RPG, yet another fighting game, and a freaking dancing game, you go for Persona 5. 'We get off on your tears,' you said. Well played, guys. Well played.

I once read a joke in Japanese web, which goes like this:

User : "This game is freaking hard."
Square Enix : "We promise the next game will be easier."
Nintendo : "Why don't you try this item from this stage? It will do the trick."
From Software : "Oh, then what if we make it harder in the sequel?"
ATLUS : "IKR LOL"

That... just sums it all. ATLUS is a game developer that is sadistic to the marrows, and I love every single bit of it. That grotesque design, that gloomy yet fantastic storyline, that elaborate mythology, and that terrible terrible difficulty... Oh shucks, what a masochist I am.

Anyways... I love you, ATLUS. I seriously love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment